Government and Legislative Affairs Committee
- The committee is to review all matters relating to the delivery of pharmacy services as they pertain to governmental programs and legislative affairs affecting the health and welfare of the public;
- Review draft legislation and regulations for its effect on the profession of pharmacy and provide input and guidance to the Association and its leadership;
- Assist in promoting legislative advocacy on behalf of MPhA to assure that positions of the Association are known to policy makers;
- Draft where appropriate legislation that promotes the profession of pharmacy and improves patient care for our patients;
- To advise and direct our PAC sponsorship;
- To advise the EVP and Board on where our lobbying efforts should be directed.