Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Law CE Block
Thursday, December 16, 2021, 6:30 PM until 8:30 PM
Virtual Presentation via ZOOM
Registration is required before Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Friday, December 10, 2021 at 12:00 PM
All cancellations must be received in writing prior to the cutoff date and are subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after December 10 at 12 PM ET.
Join MPhA for two hours of live pharmacy law online continuing education!
Target Audience: Registered Pharmacists
|6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
|Regulatory Update 2021
Richard Meaney, Jr, RPh
Pharmacy Investigator, Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy
0837-9999-21-261-L03-P (1.0 CEU)
- Summarize new advisories, policies, and circular letters.
- Identify the differences between legislation and regulations.
- Describe the public hearing process for new regulations.
|7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
||Provider Status: Advancements in State and Federal Efforts to Pay Pharmacists for Patient Care Services
E. Michael Murphy, PharmD
0837-9999-21-260-L03-P (1.0 CEU)
Advisor for State Government Affairs, American Pharmacists Association
Assistant Professor for Clinical Pharmacy, The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- Describe the importance of pharmacists receiving reimbursement for their patient care services.
- Describe the strategy for provider status at the national and state levels.
- Explain strategies to advocate for the professional advancement of the pharmacist.
University of New England School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of Continuing Education.